On Dec 12, 2006, at 10:49 AM, llundrub wrote:

It sounds as if these perticular people long for warm
clothes and to be treated as if they were human beings,
not imported slave labor. They have my best wishes,
because it looks as if they're going to need them...

-----If your ultimate usefulness is your consciousness then it's as if you
have your whole life ordered to that, just as the whole orange tree is
squeezed into containers for your juicy pleasure. If some pundit grows a pair of balls they can escape. It would make a great movie. These persons in
the US to bring enlightenment who don't know how to do anything. Great
irony. I guess it already was made into movies before like the Garp flick and so on....Seems to be a continuum that those who think they're smartest
do the stupidest things. God is an irone. Isn't that what someone said
recently?

My biggest surprise was that no one seemed concerned that the TMer's cleaning their toilets could do so because they were viewed as "untouchables".

It also should give some insight into how M. views his western followers.

Time to call Amnesty International?