--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> It has been an automatic *result* of the TM/TMSP (and in the
pathless
> path emerging from and always underlying their built-in self-
> transcendence); at any rate that has been my experience. Even
> wounded, pain-filled, rebellious, critical, superior, supercilious,
> arrogant, rage-filled, hate-filled, blaming, victimized, caught-in-
a-
> tape-loop, stuck-in-a-rut, unable-to-listen, particles in me
> eventually have found their ultimate rest in the irresistible grace-
> flow of Love initiated with TM and TMSP, and more miraculous still,
> have even found that their very *rebellion itself* is and has
always
> been perfect waves of perfect expression on the immense Ocean of
> His/my Being. There has never been an error.

<snip>

Oh, right -- and even particles so stuck-in-a-rut that they are in
complete denial that they *are* rage-filled, etc...!..have *also*
found their rest in Our Being. These sometimes take a little longer
to realize the pre-existent perfection, but what is time in the face
of the timeless? :-)

*L*L*L*