Good question— Are you not interested?

Seriously, there are many seekers on the path, like the poster who
asked me if I think I am or am not enlightened, who want to believe
that we can achieve an enlightened state permanently, theoretically,
maybe, possibly, almost, according to these factors, but excluding
these factors, and only if they like me, and only if I like them,
belonging to this sect, but not belonging to that one, and
manifesting these behaviors, but excluding those behaviors, having
these beliefs, and excluding those beliefs, etc.

No problem—I ran the same stories at one time, though they were
probably more like feelings than discrete lists. So perhaps I talk
about it to let people know the living truth of it, that anyone can
find themselves in such a state of Being, and what it is like when
it happens to an ordinary person. Hopefully something of what I am
saying is helpful to someone "out there". The other piece of it is,
I just enjoy talking about it, as would most of us, having achieved
a goal we've spent decades on.:-)