It seems to me something like "sabt-e neshaani" for "bookmark" is more relevant, if we look at the meaning and also think of "book" as "register". So for "bookmark this page" we may say "neshaani-ye in safhe raa sabt konid".

-ali-

Skip Tavakkolian wrote:

Does any one knows a translation for"BOOKMARK" or"BOOKMARK THIS PAGE"
in Persian?

neshaane safheh or neshaane ketab?

I don't know if such a phrase is actually in common use.  Reminds me of
my highschool physics teacher trying to explain where the word "shaar"
(a replacement for "flux") came from.  After thinking about it, he said,  it
comes from "Farsie be pedar o madar".