Hideyo,
I'm glad you got a chuckle out of our pee soaked lives. Bruce and I laugh about it too, just not right away! Uugh, how miserable to be at work all day smelling like cat pee. Were people keeping their distance from you? You can usually tell an animal person by the fur on their clothing, but the smell on their clothing would be a dead give-away too! It's amazing what we'll put up with for the love of our animals. I went to pick up some newsletters to fold at this woman's house, she opened the door and in her living room, (where chairs and couches normally would be), there were four, or five cat trees, and assorted "jungle gym" type play structures. Yep, it's easy to pick out the suckers!

I haven't tried the diffusers for Ursula. There on the list, but the list is oh, so long. The dogs peeing on the floor cushions is an unusual behavior for them, I wonder if one of the kitties had gotten to them first. Zevon, (my GSD), absolutely refuses to allow someone else's urine to remain alone, he has to pee over wherever anyone else has peed. Thank goodness he hasn't started doing that in the house! How are Oreo and JoJo doing? How's Ginger? I guess I could spend all afternoon typing your kids names here... Why don't you just give us a brief update on how everyone is doing? :)

Did you hear back from Kerry? I emailed her off-list too and haven't heard anything yet.
Nina

Hideyo Yamamoto wrote:

Hi, Nina, I am sorry it's probably not supposed to, but your message
gave me a good laugh :) -just because I go through very very same thing
with Bruce and you.  I put clothes on to go to work and start sniffing
at work, huh...I smell like a cat pee and I realized that my cat had
peed on my clothes and I was too dull to realize right away - and this
happened more than a few times..

I used to have the feliway diffusers everywhere in the house, I had, I
think about 8 or 9 diffusers, and of course they run out every several
weeks and I either forgot to replace or couldn't afford at that time or
something,, and haven't been diligent about it - but I think I should
use it again if it's working for you guys.

Now I put cushions from the couches laying on the floor after Oreo and
JoJo's disk/back surgery - I don't want them to be jumping on the couch
since it's too high for some of them, and my vet told me that jumping is
a very bad thing for their back..so I started putting the cushions on
the floor so that they can use them as their bed or to use as a step
stool to jump on the couch - and now some of my dogs start peeing on
these ----ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! But, when I am about to go nuts, I
always try to remind my self of my priority - as long as they are
healthy, I shouldn't complain - though my house is never gonna look (or
smell like for that matter) ones from country living magazine or
architectural digest - but they are my angels and my very reasons for
living - I just have to continue to be creative or develop a really
tough skin so that I am not too irritated by these things...