If staying behind truly isn't an option, then I suggest hiring a pet-sitter (insured, bonded etc) - a lot of vet techs will do this on the side - ask your clinic - ask the nearest 24 facility if they board - Cricket CAN NOT be alone this weekend!

wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dallas

--- Barb Moermond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Where in Texas are you?
>
> wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:Nina,
>
> Do you think that if the Prednisone isn't working
> well
> for appetite stimulation, then the Cyproheptadine
> might still work? I called my vet and they are going
> to call me back. Cricket is apathetic about the
> food;
> I don't think his mouth is hurting. He seems to have
> a little trouble swallowing, but not a lot.
>
> :)
> Wendy
>
> --- Nina wrote:
>
> > Ask your vet about Cyproheptadine. It's a cream
> > that you put on the
> > inside of their ear to stimulate appetite. I don't
> > use it when a cat
> > acts like they are hungry, just somehow unable to
> > eat. If Cricket isn't
> > showing any interest in food a stimulant might get
> > him started again.
> > Nina
> >
> > Hideyo Yamamoto wrote:
> >
> > >Wendy, did you say you try Epogen on him?

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous