Where in Texas are you?

wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Nina,

Do you think that if the Prednisone isn't working well
for appetite stimulation, then the Cyproheptadine
might still work? I called my vet and they are going
to call me back. Cricket is apathetic about the food;
I don't think his mouth is hurting. He seems to have
a little trouble swallowing, but not a lot.

:)
Wendy

--- Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Ask your vet about Cyproheptadine. It's a cream
> that you put on the
> inside of their ear to stimulate appetite. I don't
> use it when a cat
> acts like they are hungry, just somehow unable to
> eat. If Cricket isn't
> showing any interest in food a stimulant might get
> him started again.
> Nina
>
> Hideyo Yamamoto wrote:
>
> >Wendy, did you say you try Epogen on him?

=== message truncated ===

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous