Kerry,
   Did Inky ever have a relapse where you gave extra pred but it did not kick in during the first few days? Lucy has been on 12.5 mg/day for 3 days now but is still having liquid stool (though she had one semi-solid stool yesterday, and at least her stools are far apart and not frequent). In the fall, her stools firmed up after the first day on 10 mg.  I think something new is going on.
Michelle