No, I had her palpated at the local vet on Friday and he couldn't feel anything.
Thanks,
Michelle

In a message dated 7/4/2006 1:19:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Michelle,
if there is/are any palpable lump type things in her abdomen, a fine needle aspirate could be done as opposed to a full surgical biopsy.

My Ninja developed intestinal lymphoma during her last month or two and while the mass was definitely palpable (I felt it petting her while she was on her side) it was typical of int. lymph. and wasn't a discrete mass but was riddled throughout the tissue - there were enough cells removed with the aspirate for the (experienced) lab tech to say lymphoma.  Financially, surgery wasn't an option no matter what and she was already on pred (5mg bid) and phenobarb to control her seizures (poss dx meningioma) so we treated for quality of life.  She was my first cat as an adult (i.e. not a family pet) and we had grown very close her last summer when I had to nurse her so carefully.