I have to go to work to make sure I can take care of these kitties. I am still looking for help (financially) to get the though this . I live near Richmond VA. If anyone knows of any good cat groups to contact please let me know.

Thanks

Sally Davis

At 09:07 AM 10/16/2006 -0500, you wrote:

Sally,

I'm sorry about your other kitty.  And here are vibes that Junior gets
better.  Don't let the vet railroad you into anything with him.  If the
vet won't treat him just like they would a negative cat, leave.  Here's
hoping it will be okay.

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sally Davis
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 7:29 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Junior

Hi everyone

This is a great group. I am waiting until I can see the vet this
morning.
Junior who tested positive  for Felv 10/6/06 is now running a fever of
106.7. I am scared and I feel so helpless.
  I lost one cat less than two weeks ago. He crashed at the vet's
office.
He was never tested but I am sure this virus had something to do with
it.
My Nerves are shot. Please pray for junior. I do not know how the vet is

with treating these FeLV cats. I was planning on seeing my usual vet but

they weren't sure how soon they could see junior. I did not sleep well
last
night. as I knew he wasn't feeling well.

I will let you know tonight.

Sally

10/14/2006

This electronic mail transmission and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. They should be read or retained only by the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission from your system. In addition, in order to comply with Treasury Circular 230, we are required to inform you that unless we have specifically stated to the contrary in writing, any advice we provide in this email or any attachment concerning federal tax issues or submissions is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid federal tax penalties.