Thanks to everyone for the kind words.  How much
Rescue Remedy do you use per bowl?  They will be in
cages 1 or 2 cats per cage depending.  I feel better
this morning.  Just took a long walk!

Have a great day y'all  (guess I'd better stop using
that expression.  They'll think i am a hick in NY.  Oh
well tough ****)

Dede and Ki
--- "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I wish you and your gang lots of luck with the move
> Dede! Hopefully they will pull
> through the stress fine. You might consider some
> Rescue Remedy during and after the
> move, to ease the stress of relocation on them all.
> You can get it at most "health
> food" type stores, it's in a little dropper bottle,
> you just add it to the water
> dish.
>
> Phaewryn
>
> http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
> Special Needs Cat Resources

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service
of your God"
                   Mosiah 2:17

It's here! Your new message!