We're not masochistic, we just put just see a need and put their needs above
our emotional ones. It's the curse of having a heart. And they are greatful for
it. :)

  Beth

Kelly L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  At 12:34 PM 4/2/2007, you wrote

I guess we are all a bit masochistic, we take in the ones with
special needs, We love them and care for then, and vet them and mourn
their passing, and say we never want to hurt so much again,that is
until there is another little one in need, and we are there,
I guess no one understands how we can break in to tears thinking
about our babies, or how we do not sleep worrying about the little
kitten who ran off in a shopping center somewhere,
So we have each other who really understands,

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.