  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of MacKenzie, Kerry
N.
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 4:27 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: OT: rescue remedy

Hmmm, I'll def try that (their bedding) after a web search. I'm already
spraying Feliway everywhere so what the heck

While I rather like the idea of spraying it as they race past (ha-gotcha,
you little scamps!)----I fear it'll make them even more wary of me!

  _____