there's a way to dilute it/aerosolize (sp?) it so you can just spray it onto
them as they race past, or onto their bedding. i'm not sure the exact
proportion/info on how to do so, but like everything, if you do the right
sort of web search, it's out there......

i've never had any particularly positive experience with RR, but i know that
many folks absolutely swear by it. i don't know if it's because they are
more inclined to expect it to work, or what--i'm a firm believer in
placebos, have told my docs for years to prescribe sugar pills for me as
long as they don't tell me.... fine with me if something works just cuz i
expect it to, i'm NOT proud....

but we all know of drugs that don't work, either, so....

i believe that someplace, years ago, i may have read about using the bach
flower essenses without the alcohol for critters? may just be my
imagination.....

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....