  From: Sally Davis
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 8:08 PM
  Subject: Re: heartworm info

  Hi Susan

  Great link. I always thought that this is what Tiny died from. I did not have
a necropsy done. My poor cat was dead. I even asked a vet the summer before he
died if it was possible he has heartworm. She did not test and gave him a
Revolution treatment like that would take care of his existing problem. The
episode he had that made me take him in was similar to the episode he had when
he died. It was a severe spastic cough that literally caused him to fall over.
Only the second time it happened he turned blue and that was it. I miss my
Tiny. He wound up as one of my FeLV positive cats but never had the symptoms
that Junior did.

  The mosquitoes have not been bad this year, but I live on a lake and there
have been years they were terrible. We have also had West Nile here in Va as
well.

  Sally