Please dont try to save mty feelings.Just don't read anymore of my posts and I
will do the same!! We are not evil people

Susan Dubose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  You are flattering me, Glenda.

And I know that Sherry puts her soul into helping these cats, and it is not
her fault that it is ran this way, however, it does not make it "Ok" by any
means.

We are on this list because we have or had cats that are felv+, and this
discussion is about someone who is deliberately exposing cats to felv and
fiv.

While she runs a shelter and collects donations.

If anyone needs to leave this list, it would be me.

I am applaud by this behavior and cannot even remotely condone it just to
save someone's feelings.

Susan J. DuBose >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org