I think those of you who have reconvened on another list are needed here to
educate those who don't know as much as you do.
  tonya

MaryChristine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  EXACTLY, KEL, WHICH IS WHY SO MANY OF US WHO REALLY KNOW ABOUT FELV AND FIV
HAVE LEFT THIS LIST AND RECONVENED ELSEWHERE--WHERE VALUES AND GOOD INFORMATION
AND LOVING SUPPORT ARE THE VALUES.

  On 9/25/07, Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  I absolutely think it
is important we all decide who to support,
according to our values:)

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help George!