The person who is running the shelter is a veterinarian who is very
well regarded in the rescue world.  I guess that a veterinarian
*could* be uninformed, but I find it hard to believe that someone who
spent a great deal of her own time and money working to place homeless
animals *would* be uninformed.

On 9/25/07, Susan Dubose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I never said that you were evil.
>
> But I think who ever is running this shelter is severely
> uninformed..........@ best.
>
> Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
> www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
> www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org