Most people have left? That's pathetic. Everyone has their opinions, they can
be rude, they can get upset, blah blah blah. But aren't we all adults here?
Hell, I'm probably the youngest person here, at twenty, and I'm finding this
all rather ridiculous.

Everyone here was really supportive when I was dealing with Olive's sickness,
but it kind of upsets me that even more people could have helped, that there
were people who used to be on here who might have had even better suggestions
than the great ones that I received. Yeah, there probably wasn't much more I
could've done for Olive, regardless of what people could tell me. But the
thing is, it's SCARY that people have left over stupid bickering, when we NEED
those people to help us with our sick babies. The more people there are, the
more experience there is, and therefore more information is available. This
list has made a difference for many people, but it could make a difference for
so many more. Honestly, the fact that people have left simply because they
couldn't get along with a couple of other people disgusts me. I guess if
someone REALLY needs to leave, that's one thing. But over some petty
bickering? Come on.

I'm sure someone will find something to bitch at me for, but you know what? I
don't care. I'm mature enough to just ignore it. And it's funny, because I
don't even have a FeLV+ kitty anymore, yet I'm still on here. Really, the
arguing doesn't bother me too much, aside from filling up my inbox. What
bothers me is that people are leaving because of it. THIS IS FOR OUR CATS.
THIS IS TO SAVE THEIR LIVES. I'm just thankful that this list exists, and it
would sadden me to see it dwindle away.

-Megan

______

______