On 9/26/07, Megan Heikkinen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Most people have left? That's pathetic. Everyone has their opinions, they can
> be rude, they can get upset, blah blah blah. But aren't we all adults here?
> Hell, I'm probably the youngest person here, at twenty, and I'm finding this
> all rather ridiculous.
>
> Everyone here was really supportive when I was dealing with Olive's sickness,
> but it kind of upsets me that even more people could have helped, that there
> were people who used to be on here who might have had even better suggestions
> than the great ones that I received. Yeah, there probably wasn't much more I
> could've done for Olive, regardless of what people could tell me. But the
> thing is, it's SCARY that people have left over stupid bickering, when we NEED
> those people to help us with our sick babies.

But this isn't anyone's *job*.  Yes, there has been talk on other
lists about what will happen to the newbies here without the benefit
of many of the people who have left.  But if someone finds it a toxic
environment I'm not going to tell them it is their responsibility to
be somewhere they find unpleasant.  Most of us work in rescue, or have
multiple sick cats, etc and have a very low tolerance for the stuff
that has been going on here lately.

http://www.rescuties.org