I would choose the vet I thought was giving the best care to my furkids, that would be the most important thing to me. I'm sure you could find something you didn't particularly like with just about any vet so so for me I'd go with the one I feel most comfortable with and feel is giving the best care to my furkids. Of course if you can find a vet that fits all your criteria that would be a bonus!!

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com