Dr. Elseys' Ultra Precious Cats. I fill 2 boxes from one 40lb bag. I have 6
boxes for 5 cats. I scoop 3 or more times a day. Dump each box and wash with
soap and water and refill with fresh litter once a week. I wash a box a day
(take Sunday off) so kittys always have one fresh box. I have 3 boxes in each
of 2 locations (3 on second floor and 3 on main floor)..  I use the high back
boxes from Drs. Foster Smith. I don't buy the covers, just the boxes. If they
are more zealously using on box, I may have to add litter part way through the
week.
Laurie