I'll try the newspapers as well.  This should make washing the pans easier!
thanks! t

Marylyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      If you have the patience and extra
boxes you can line the bottom of a box with newspapers and top with litter.
The litter needs to the poured from one box to another then the papers pulled
and replaced.  They absorb a lot of urine and help with odor.  I've done this a
few times  for  cats who didn't want me in their space to clean the boxes.  It
has been a while so you might experiment with it.

  If you keep an eye one Kroger's they put A and H on sale 2 for 1 every 3-4
months.  Meijer's puts the silica on sale big time too.  I get rain checks and
stock up big time.

                                                   If you have men who will
exclude any of God's creatures
                                                 from the shelter of compassion