-Caroline

Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 23:58:44 -0800From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: LitterboxesTo:
felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
I'm going to try mixing some.  I thought it should be all or nothing with the
crystals.  And I can't afford to go all crystals.
thanks,
tMarylyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry.  silica pearls or crystals...............I'm building a house and my
mind wandered from litter to caulk to flowers.

Dixie doesn't like the pearls.  They get stuck under her nails and in her paws.
 They don't hurt but they aggravate.  She is fine with the crystals.  I wish
she would use them without the A and H but they make a lot of noise and that
upsets her.

                                                 If you have men who will
exclude any of God's creatures
from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who
                                will deal likewise with their fellow man.
                                                           St. Francis