In a message dated 10/20/2007 4:18:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

None of this does anything for keeping down on garbage.. which I think
explains why my trash collectors put everyone else's garbage cans neatly back
in
their driveway, while mine are the only ones strewn in the yard. Can really
say that I blame them... by the end of the week, we have a lot of poop.  :)

LOL, Neffie! That cracked me up.  I have exactly the same  problem.  My next
door neighbor's trash cans are always placed neatly back  where they were,
upright and lids on.  Mine are hurled back into my yard on  their sides, lids
and
cans seperate.

~M