Hi all,
I use Wood Pellets for my rescues and Fresh Step for my personal  cats.
When it is time to dispose of the dirty litter that consist of the  pellets I
take it outside and dump it all over in the back.
I live on 3 acres it is absorbed into the ground and it also  fertilizes the
area for the wild life passing through.
Wood Pellets are cheap and smell good too. (#40 sacks)
I will hit the feed store and buy their damaged bags at 75% off the regular
price $4.50
this is a great deal because the bags are barely tore then they seal it  with
tape.

The Fresh Step is thrown into the garbage can.

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE  RESCUE

Terrie Mohr-Forker

_http://www.tazzys-siameses-collies.petfinder.org/_