Got this from a friend, anyone know or heard anything about this??

I have a feline interferon question. If you don't know the answer, would you mind asking the group? I followed the prophylactic regimen recommended in studies for asymptomatic felv+ cats, which is every day for five days in three runs starting the 1st, 14th, and 60th days. This regimen in studies seems to double cats' chances of being alive a year later. I gave it to Patches this past February. I have another batch of feline interferon and am wondering when to give it to her again. None of the studies I have say anything about repeating it, or when to do so. Do you know? Also, I can't find anything on whether it is ok to give to diabetic cats. Any idea?

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com