I just wanted to second this, Jane.? Regardless of people's feelings for Susan
OR Kelly, the fact remains that this story was done by a reputable news
organization.?The story isn't "made up."?I highly doubt?a news organization
would use fabricated stories.???The media is, by its nature, supposed to be
impartial reporters of facts.?The video footage isn't "made up," and I just
find it hard to believe the humane society (or any other organization for that
matter) would remove animals without justification.? AND add to that the fact
that the animals *were* removed, and obviously with enough evidence that the
judge ordered their removal to be permanent.? Of course, some people will see
what they want to see in the situation. Some will side with both parties.? But
I think the important thing to remember is a) they would not likely have
removed the animals without just cause and b) a judge certainly wouldn't have
allowed them to stay removed without justification.? If you don't believe
anyone involved in the story, logic would demand that you trust the impartial
judge in the case to have made the right decision in not allowing any more
animals back in the home (with the exception of three personal cats).

I echo the sentiments?of those of you that?pray for healing.? For the kitties,
and for Kelly, as well as anyone else who's involved in this, emotionally or
physically.? Its a tough situation.? But lets not attack each other, or
discredit any stories because of the source.? You seriously need to consider
the content of the material (including what I'm sure is public record if anyone
wants to obtain a copy from the Courthouse) and not the messenger.

Michael