From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 2:16 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: detailed video of seizure

You know, I'm going to try and breathe and count to ten before I respond
to this post.  Actually, no, I don't think I will.  I posted an
emotionally neutral, nonspecific post in response to that rubbish you've
been spouting off, and you attack me. Prepare thyself for my response.
You, and a couple of others on this list, seem to try and bully everyone
else into thinking the way you do.  I don't think you have the cat's
best interest at heart.  I think you have your "clique" in your sights,
the people you like for whatever reason, and the hell with everything
else, including the facts.

Does this group not have a moderator?  I assure you, as small as my
group is, this kind of thing is not and would not be tolerated.  You
have been so negative.  Both here and on other lists we are both on.  I
don't get it.  I don't understand how this type of behavior is
benefitting you. What do you get out of it?

How the hell is it so easy to look over the fact that a judge agreed
with animal control on the situation?  Contrary to what you want to
believe, I seriously doubt animal control had a vendetta against Kelly.
Or anyone else for thatmatter.  I don't know who the hell you think you
are, but let me state very clearly for you I don't personlly care what
you, or anyone else on this list who defends that type of hoarding, says
or thinks about me. My *only* concern is for the safety, health and
welfare of ALL of God's little creatures...what you think of me for that
is of no consequence to me. Quite frankly, you're  just not important
enough to matter. How dare you call *me* naive?  What's funny to me is
you choose to be so damn conspiracy theorist as to say "the judge is
corrupt, animal control is corrupt, the news is corrupt, they're all out
to get poor little Kelly"  Jesus, Lady.  What kind of world are you
living! in?  You can stand by whatever you want to.  I hope that email
you sent to Jim gets some attention, indeed, because I absolutely will
be unsubscribing after this.  I don't need to have to listen to people
like you.  I have enough of a real life and real issues to deal with
without putting up with this insanity.

It is NOT ok for someone to use this group as a fundraising campaign,
and then have two (all I've seen so far is two, that should tell you
something) people defending her and trying to crush any opposing
viewpoint.  You think that shows maturity to email the list owner and
ask on a public forum for someone to be removed because you don't like
them?   I'll copy the list owner as well, just so I'll feel important
and special too.  You can believe whoever you want and whatever you
want, but so far the evidence has been provided by animal control and
not Kelly (at least I haven't seen any pictures of a clean house either,
have you?)  I don't know Sheila, or Susan personally, but I know
Sheila's sanctuary took in 15 of the cats.  What have YOU Done to help
the situation other than spout off?

Ya know what, bottom line is there are too many other useful sources of
information out there to put up with people like you who try to police a
group (without ANY official standing whatsoever).  I really do hope this
group owner pays some attention to what's been going on, and sets some
ground rules.  I never once, not from the beginning, sided with anyone
on this issue, but I am sick and tired of seeing people like Belinda
continually attack people they  don't agree with.

Again, I'll close with this, anyone interested in joining another (very
small) group that IS moderated, have a look at:
And in the interest of full disclosure, this is my group that I started
after the last blowup here, and it is moderated by mysef, but I assure
you, no dissenting opinions are attacked or silenced there as they have
notoriously been here.

A very disgusted and disappointed FeLV+ cat owner,
Michael