So true! This group has helped me immensely and I appreciate it so very much.

Anita

Unusually UniqueDate: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 15:56:38 -0500

Well, I wish you wouldn't leave Unusually Unique.  We've already lost SO many
people.  I've stuck it out and I just ignore the fights that go on on this site
because I still believe in "the greater good"- that this list serve can provide
good and necessary info, despite the recent animosity.-Caroline

-0600From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

Hi, see below instructions re unsubscribing etc. (These are sent on the 1st of
every month, in case you still have your email -- if you do, you'll be able to
click directly to unsubscribe. Otherwise there are contact addresses given
below)  Asking the list doesn't work because listmembers can't do it for you
(otherwise I daresay a few folks would be bouncing back and forth interminably)
and as far as I know it's not moderated continuously.At any rate, the info
below should do the trick. Kerry M. -----Original Message-----From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Thursday,
November 01, 2007 4:01 AM Subject: felineleukemia.org mailing list memberships
reminderThis is a reminder, sent out once a month, about yourfelineleukemia.org
mailing list memberships. It includes yoursubscription info and how to use it
to change it or unsubscribe from alist.You can visit the URLs to change your
membership status orconfiguration, including unsubscribing, setting
digest-style deliveryor disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation),
and so on.In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make
suchchanges. For more info, send a message to the '-request' address ofthe list
(for example, [EMAIL PROTECTED]) containingjust the word 'help' in the message
body, and an email message will besent to you with instructions.If you have
questions, problems, comments, etc, send them [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thanks!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Unusually
UniqueSent: Friday, December 07, 2007 12:19 PMTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re:
detailed video of seizure -- for Michael

How do I unsubscribe from this Merry-Go-Round?  I'm sick of reading about you
people slapping at each other.

Effective September 1, 2007, we have changed our name to Mayer Brown LLP.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was
neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer Brown LLP to be used and
cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that
may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax
advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity,
investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written
to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer Brown LLP)
of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayers should seek advice based
on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!
You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative
now.