-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 4:01 AM

This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your
felineleukemia.org mailing list memberships. It includes your
subscription info and how to use it to change it or unsubscribe from a
list.
You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.
In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes. For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example, [EMAIL PROTECTED]) containing
just the word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be
sent to you with instructions.
If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Thanks!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Unusually
UniqueSent: Friday, December 07, 2007 12:19 PMTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re:
detailed video of seizure -- for Michael

How do I unsubscribe from this Merry-Go-Round?  I'm sick of reading about you
people slapping at each other.

Effective September 1, 2007, we have changed our name to Mayer Brown LLP.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was
neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer Brown LLP to be used and
cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that
may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax
advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity,
investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written
to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer Brown LLP)
of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayers should seek advice based
on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.