  From: Lynne
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 8:42 PM
  Subject: Re: new cat

  Thanks Laurie for this encouragement.  I've become angry at the people we got
the cat from only because they have still have an add on a site selling two
other cats, the one is a son of my cat and the other is a female.  These people
don't believe in vets or neutering or spaying.  They have sent me a couple
nasty emails saying they didn't believe my vet's diagnosis and that the cat had
always been healthy and happy and had only seen a vet once when he was ill and
almost died as a kitten.  They don't have a clue as to what this disease is and
told me it was not transmittable and I was foolish to believe it could be
fatal.  Also told me there was something wrong with me not to believe in
miracles.  I'm dealing with some weird individuals here.  Anyhow, I own him and
we love him to pieces and they will never see him again.  He's happy as can be
here, clean, adorable and healthy.  I am kind of worried about the neutering
but our vet says he's very much up to it and we'll have a better cat for it, so
I need to trust him.  Besides, BooBoo likes the people there and travelling in
the van.

  Lynne