Hmm, 30 years old.  I'm not so sure even the healthiest of cats on the planet
can accomplish that feat Diane, but hey, anything's possible I suppose.

Lynne
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rosenfeldt, Diane
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 5:45 PM
  Subject: RE: CLS

  Someone on another cat list I'm on just lost a cat he says was FeLV+ and it
was THIRTY years old!  Now, I'm not too sure how well-versed he is on FeLV, and
I'm thinking maybe he's mistaken in that.  What he said was that the cat was
"infected with FeLV" when a kitten and had to have both eyes removed.  So I
don't know if it was something else entirely that he THINKS is FeLV or maybe
the kitten later threw the virus, or what.  I'd LIKE to believe he's accurate,
as I'm sure we all would!

  Diane R.