  From: MacKenzie, Kerry N.
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 4:45 PM
  Subject: RE: CLS

  Dear Lynne,
  No one can say with certainty how long any of us are going to live. That
includes BooBoo.
  My view is that, just as my FeLV colony were lucky to find me, BooBoo was
very lucky to find you. His life has improved a hundredfold since he became
part of your family.
  Whatever you do, please please please don't allow negative thoughts to
dominate---BooBoo, plucky, lucky little soul that he is, sounds like he is
happy and enjoying life. He needs you to be strong and happy, like him, and
make the most of every day you have together. Remember, cats are so sensitive
to their humans' mood---even more important that you be strong for him!
  Take each day as it comes, enjoy all the time you have together--life is
short enough.
  Remember too there are people on the list who have FeLV cats that are a ripe
old age. One of mine threw off the virus, as did Michelle's cat Minstrel just
recently.
  Enjoy the time you have together.
  Did you contact Revival about sending Immuno Regulin to you? No go? Apologies
if you already posted the info on the list.
  hugs to you both, Kerry