  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lynne
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 3:01 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: CLS

I'm sorry for not being knowledgeable of this, but what is CLS and the
bridge you folks refer to?

I've been busy trying to find some ray of hope for my BooBoo.  I showed
his blood work to the doc next door at work, who is a dog lover, not a
cat but he interpreted it as being pretty bad.  He said he has no
platelets.  He then got on the phone to a Vet friend who takes care of
his dogs and gave him a brief history of Boo and his blood work.  The
vet said there was nothing I could do about the situation and that most
cats after being diagnosed lived for 2 years at a max.  I don't even
know when BooBoo contracted the disease so who knows how long he has.
This vet though kept saying, it doesn't mean he's going to die, whatever
the H that means.  I also have a pharmacist friend who is meeting with a
vet friend of his in Detroit tomorrow and he too is running Boo's
history by him to see if there is anything at all to help him.
Apparently Immuno Regulin is not available here in Canada so he's going
to talk to this man about it tomorrow.  People have been very kind and
honest but I just am finding this impossible to accept.  I can't wait to
get home from work to see him and almost start bawling when I am with
him.  I totally hate this.  I just hope he isn't feeling any pain.  He
mostly sleeps but does purr a lot and seems to love having us around
him.  I just don't know what else to do.

Lynne
Effective September 1, 2007, we have changed our name to Mayer Brown LLP.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was
neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer Brown LLP to be used and
cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that
may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax
advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity,
investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written
to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer Brown LLP)
of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayers should seek advice based
on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.