From: "MacKenzie, Kerry N." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 11:13 AM
Subject: RE: Holistic Vets

I can relate to everything you say Lynne. You're doing everything in
your power to help BooBoo, but you're not going to let him suffer.
It's beyond me why so many vets can't think beyond euthanasia the second
a cat tests FeLV pos. It makes me want to say to them, so I take it
you'd recommend euthanasia for yourself if you were diagnosed with a
terminal disease? Yup, that's my vindictive streak!
I don't blame you one bit for emailing BooBoo's former "family". I hope
they do take a lesson from it. But, from everything you've said about
them they are not good people and I hate to think of any animal being in
their "care".
Kerry