  From: Lynne
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 12:49 PM
  Subject: Re: another 75 cc

  Yes Laurie, Bob is a wonderful guy. He's a pretty easy going person but has
shed tears over this too.  I don't even know about FIP.  All I know is they did
a blood test first time they saw him and said he was positive for feline
leukemia.  I'll read up on it.  The vets told us this morning that he is a very
brave little guy.  He doesn't even flinch at the vets.  They can do anything
they want to him and he doesn't fight them, just me when it comes to giving
pills.  We were given a demonstration of how to do it and the vet had us give
him his antibiotic.  Nothin to it.  Apparently he is not suffering.  I took him
upstairs when we got home and he ran downstairs after us wanting to eat down
here, then he did his stair scratching thing and went back up, like nothing
happened today.  I wish some of our whiney hypochondriac patients could take a
lesson from him.  I'm in a miserable mood today.  I shouldn't have said that
but I do mean it.  Funny thing is the draining tprocedure is the cheapest part
of the treatment.  I could live with that.  Unfortunately we needed the drugs
today and got them there.  Otherwise I can get this stuff for peanuts at the
pharmacy across the hall at work.
  Lynne