ok. I'd just recommend handwashing when leaving BooBoo.
I hope it isn't FIP.
  From: Lynne
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 4:16 PM
  Subject: Re: another 75 cc

  I found an article about FIP.  Yep, it sounds like he has that too.  At this
point Laurie I doubt it matters.  The vet said we are giving him palliative
care until we can do no more to help him.  The other 19 year old and BooBoo
have no contact with one another.  Lennie lives downstairs and has no desire
anymore to go upstairs and BooBoo lives upstairs by choice.  So I'm not
concerned about him being contageous no matter what he has.

  Lynne