________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lynne
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 12:05 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: another 75 cc

Well we're home again.  BooBoo had another 75ccs taken out of his lungs
today.  Not only did his regular vet come in to see him, a third vet was
there.  BooBoo has become quite the celebrity.  They're now sending a
sample for culturing and cytology to see if there are any cancer cells
present.  Nothing is going well for us.  However, when he got home he
ate a big lunch and we put him to bed with the window open for fresh air
and he was purring like crazy.  He's now on another antibiotic and will
continue on the lasix for another week.  Both the vets kissed him on top
of his little head before we left.  This third vet was very kind, the
other two are as well but this one told us lets see what we're dealing
with when the cytology report comes back and we'll go from there.  He
didn't dismiss the interferon but said we're basically doing palliative
care here and our goal is to keep him comfortable.  The fluid aspiration
seems to help but it will continue.  All three of these vets are East
Indian and lovely caring men but I hate to admit that when they are
giving details of what is going on I have a bit of a problem with the
accents.  He said something about protein spilling and I couldn't
understand the rest.  Of course I am always kind of overwhelmed with
sadness I don't grasp the whole picture.  On an up side, Bob mentioned
on the way home that he doesn't even care about the money part of this.
He thinks these 3 vets are becoming more educated in the care of these
animals and he doesn't mind at all paying for something that may benefit
another cat in the future.  I guess that's a good thing too.

Lynne
Effective September 1, 2007, we have changed our name to Mayer Brown LLP.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was
neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer Brown LLP to be used and
cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that
may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax
advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity,
investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written
to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer Brown LLP)
of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayers should seek advice based
on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.