Any vet that tells you this is a quack ... period!!!!

he has FIP
FIP can ONLY be diagnosed with an autopsy so Boo will not get treated now for what he really has, I hate vets that tell people that. There are many things that mimic FIP, but once the dreaded FIP word is mentioned the cat is doomed to die because the vet looks no further. It sounds to me like your vet is tired of trying to figure out how to treat Boo and this is his way out ... so sad for Boo ...

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties