  From: Belinda Sauro
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 9:42 PM
  Subject: Re: more bad news

  Any vet that tells you this is a quack ... period!!!!

    he has FIP
  FIP can ONLY be diagnosed with an autopsy so Boo will not get treated now for
what he really has, I hate vets that tell people that.   There are many things
that mimic FIP, but once the dreaded FIP word is mentioned the cat is doomed to
die because the vet looks no further.  It sounds to me like your vet is tired
of trying to figure out how to treat Boo and this is his way out ... so sad for
Boo ...

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...