From: Beth Gouldin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2008 8:47:56 AM
Subject: Re: update: Athena

to clarify that:  She was probably BORN early August or late July.
sorry.

Beth

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 8:47 AM, Beth Gouldin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Wendy
Our positive is around 8 months old.  We aren't sure of her exact age  - she
was probably early August/late July.\

Beth

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 8:33 AM, wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey Beth,

How old is your existing FeLV+?

Thanks,
Wendy

world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~