Thank you Susan and Kelley for your replies and concern. I'm sure Sally will appreciate any help or advice you can give her. I have an unreasonable fear of animal control, I think of them like I would the gestapo. Sally doesn't seem to be panicking the way I might, but she is quickly taking steps to address any concerns they may have and to locate additional fosters for the cats in her possession.
Say a prayer everybody,
Nina

SHE HAS TO MOVE THE CATS. I don't care if she has to board them, or whatever, but if AC has been there, they ARE COMING BACK. For that matter if I absolutely had to I would let them outside to keep AC from getting their evil hands on them, but that would be a last resort... Please, for the safety of the cats, she has to move them. Of course I am not in that area....but if she needs a shoulder to cry on I can call her tonight. When will AC leave rescuers alone.... Kelley

Re: Sally Foster needs some help in the San Fran area