Agree about keeping the family together. As my vet would say, they have already been exposed. I would separate the other cat for sure, at least until she's had the booster (30 days?). She is not protected right now. Wondering how long they have all been together. In any event, I think I'd keep her apart now and until everyone tests negative. I'd test her again, too (I can't remember how long a wait is recommended before retesting).

I am questionning why each cat isn't being tested before they are co-mingled? We always tested each cat before co-mingling. In my own home, I did test and vaccinate and booster each cat who joined the family and whom I fostered., Any new cat was isolated for 2 -4 months, until tested negative twice, and vaccinated and boostered before meeting everyone else.
L
-----


Reply via email to