How beautifully touching Sally.  It still breaks my heart to read about these
losses.

Lynne
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sally Davis
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 7:54 PM
  Subject: Junior's story

  I just posted a tribute to Junior on my website. There is a picture of him as
a baby. He is a very condensed version of his life. Today is the three week
anniversary of when he joined his brother Tiny in heaven. He touched my life
and I will always remember him.

  http://www.k6az.com/ki4spk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62

  Sally

  --
  Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soulmate angel),
Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior