Very sweet Sally thank you for sharing Juniors story.He was very lucky to have
you.
  We have an orange Junior at Sids.He is a very sweet boy too.Hugs to you.
  Sherry and my 5 beautiful babies
  Rafferty,CousCous,Xander,Tristan and Mystique  >^..^<

Sally Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    I just posted a tribute to Junior on my website. There is a picture of him
as a baby. He is a very condensed version of his life. Today is the three week
anniversary of when he joined his brother Tiny in heaven. He touched my life
and I will always remember him.

  http://www.k6az.com/ki4spk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62

  Sally

--
Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soulmate angel),
Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior

Access, No Cost.