All prayers and love to Buzz. The electrician thing may just be between electricians and cats. I had some in the house a few days ago and Dixie was totally blown away. She is very used to workers coming into the house since it is still a construction zone (if you ever want to build a log house find me and I'll tell you all about the companies involved). She should not have been upset at all. When they came back I put her in the storm room and locked them out. She was much happier. Maybe Buzz and Dixie know something we don't.

Please scratch under his chin for me. A good chin scratching makes lots of things better.