Good luck and all best wishes for today, Sue---my prayers are with you
and Buzz.
Kerry

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sue Koren
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 7:25 AM
To: FeLV Talk
Subject: Today is test day

Hello everybody,
Today after work I will take Buzz to have his first re-test since he was
diagnosed positive for FeLV.  I am trying not to hope too much, but
there is a bottle of champagne in the fridge if he turns out negative.
Tuna for Buzz - I don't think he likes champagne.
Meanwhile he has been released from his room and is socializing with the
other cats.  I did some of the things the people in this group
recommended and that probably helped. All went well until a couple of
days ago when some electricians came to our house.  He really freaked!
He hid for 8 hours after they were gone.  His fear probably had
something to do with the abuse he received as a kitten.
Anyway, if anyone would care to say a prayer for my little kitty it sure
would be appreciated.
Sue

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.