Sue,
  Fingers and toes crossed for Buzz today.

  I had Rocket retested Tuesday when I took her in to be spayed.  Still
positive after 8 weeks on lactoferrin and DMG.  We just started the Mega C Plus
and will test again in a few months.  Wish the darn test didn't cost $46.
Since Rocket was still positive I didn't waste my money testing Sissy.

  If Buzz has given the electrician a paws down I'd listen to him.
  Saying a prayer for you and Buzz.
  Sharyl Sissy and Rocket

Sue Koren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hello everybody,
Today after work I will take Buzz to have his first re-test since he was
diagnosed positive for FeLV. I am trying not to hope too much, but there is a
bottle of champagne in the fridge if he turns out negative. Tuna for Buzz - I
don't think he likes champagne.
Meanwhile he has been released from his room and is socializing with the other
cats. I did some of the things the people in this group recommended and that
probably helped. All went well until a couple of days ago when some
electricians came to our house. He really freaked! He hid for 8 hours after
they were gone. His fear probably had something to do with the abuse he
received as a kitten.
Anyway, if anyone would care to say a prayer for my little kitty it sure would
be appreciated.
Sue