  From: Heather Wienker
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 5:04 PM
  Subject: Re: Hobbs, May 4, 2008

  Thank you everyone, for your kind thoughts.

  Hobbs was just over a year old, they were about 6 weeks old when we found
them mid-April of 2007.

  I am wondering what others' experiences have been with kittens born with
leukemia, and how long they have lived.

  Thank you all for your prayers for Sissy and Jann as well--they sure need
them right now.

  Wishing peace to our sweet boy, I am so thankful that he did have the happy
life & unlimited love that he did.

  Heather